Relaxing into the evening felt great as I
drove home from work yesterday.
The bank clock read 77 degrees as I passed
by and the smile that was on my face when
I'd punched out of work 15 minutes early and
walked over to my car was still there.
The warm spell is not here to stay, but
we were digging it while it lasted and it effects
showed in generous moods and open windows.
Jackets were tossed aside and shirtsleeves
rolled up.
It was a sweet preview of things to come.
Since I'd stayed after work and filed for my
required weekly 4 hrs Tuesday, I was off the
hook till Saturday and had a free night to myself.
Nice.
Very nice.
Relaxing, satisfying and pleasing..
I could have taken the Litespeed out, but it
started to drizzle and truth is the hand full of
hours I had before bedtime was better spent
just being, not doing.
Tonight is our short, late practice and I am
looking forward to it.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment