Thursday, March 8, 2007

Slice & Dice

Doesn't matter how many band aids I wrap around my
fingers, pre-filing, there will be skin exposed somewhere
and that's where I will get a paper cut :(
Dang!
Filed for 2+ hrs last night and it is gratifying to see the huge
backlog of RO's ever so slowly being reduced in size.
Another month should be all I need to get caught up
completely.
Had my blood pressure taken by the company nurse and
at 116/70 I'm the picture of heath in her eyes.
She asked if I'd lost more weight, which I haven't, but she
has seen me at my heaviest and change is more noticeable
to her since she only drops by every other month.
Attributing the change in weight partly to age didn't fly
with her. No, it's the skating according to her.
My goal is to drop my body fat percentage this year and
tighten everything up.
It's a realistic goal and I see no reason not to accomplish
it.

No comments: