Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pain, Pain Go Away

Nothing like a little back problem to set the rest of your
world to rights.
With my mind firmly involved with just driving my car
or getting up and down, or moving in any direction, every
thing else seems wonderful.
I started bargaining with God a bit.
"If" this would just go away, "I'll" be more appreciative of
"this & that" and not take so much for granted.
My life truly is a good one all around though and usually I
am very grateful..
After breaking down the day before, I broke down yesterday
after a early cell phone call from my coach asking how my
back was and about my insurance plan.
He thought it was time to see a Doctor.
I didn't, but changed my mind.
This is getting older than I am, this issue with my back.
Lucky me I was able to get an appointment that afternoon,
I was sent for X rays which were quite uncomfortable to take,
and given the name of a Physicitrist.
Never heard of one and still can not pronounce it.
I'm seeing one Thursday morning and hope is we can figure
this out and get me firing on all eights soon.

No comments: