Internal.
Woke up out of brief dream in the wee morning hours
that went like this:
Location, indoor practice.
Coach has had to step off the floor for a few minutes and
on his return asks how everything went in his absence.
Response from skater left in charge was that everything
was fine once I'd dropped off the pack and rolled into
the middle of the floor.
As in me.
Yes in deed, the pace line worked well as long as I wasn't
in it.
Well..
Looks like my insecurities are showing..
Yesterday I had been blown off my my boss twice.
We were supposed to have a meeting at 9:30am, he
was too busy, so we rescheduled for the afternoon
at 1:30.
He was still too busy.
And totally engaged with whatever he was doing on his
computer, barley looking in my direction.
Since this meeting concerned my job, it was important.
So I thought.
External.
The house being built along side mine is a work in progress.
Day before yesterday an AC unit was installed along the
west side of the new build, which faces the east side of the twin
I live in.
When I got home from work last night the unit was running,
and has been going non-stop ever since.
I am not amused.
It's loud.
If I can hear it from inside my house, in the winter, with all the
windows shut, what's it going to be like in the summer when
I like to have a few windows open?
It's also right next to my little patio area that I put a lot
of effort into planting flowers beds around over the past two
years.
Where, I have spent many the pleasant hour reading and
drinking coffee, enjoying my home and it's surroundings.
My little oasis.
So I thought.
Friday, March 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment