Falling Water
Icarus Also Flew..
Monday, March 12, 2007
Review
I'm tried.
I'm doing too much.
I'm not very happy.
Time to get off the bus.
Time to walk, not run.
Time to slow things down..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Stillwater
With at least forty years to play with before "exit stage left", I plan to do a lot of dancing..
View my complete profile
Nationals 2007
Places I Visit
Astronomy Pic of The Day
BBC News
C. S. Monitor
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Diary Of A Rubbish Marathon Runner
Hyper Forum
LouBob
Sigrid Ziegler
Speed Skate World
Sturdy Girl Cycling
Vergence Ranges
Womens Weight Lifting
Zen And The Art Of Speedskating
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(86)
►
September
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
▼
2007
(197)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(26)
▼
March
(30)
They Say..
Pain, Pain Go Away
And So It Goes
Low Down
This Time..
Outdoor Pracice
Improvments
Charity Ride
1st Ride Of The Season
Back To The Weight
Just Do It
Dream Time
Odds & Ends
Lift Night
Weather Wise
SnowDay/Mental Health Day
Future Events
Warm Breeze
Spring
Body Art
Review
Running Late
Tribal Affairs
Noise, Internal & External
Slice & Dice
Sweet Sleep & Other Things
Making It Happen
Hacketstown Meet
Journaling and Blogging
Rock & Roll
►
February
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment