Skipped staying to file last night.
Felt sick all afternoon, woozy and queasy
and along with the cold I just started , I thought
it was smarter to get home and have some
down time.
Could hardly drag myself out of bed this
morning and lay there an extra 30 minutes
half afraid I'd fall back asleep and fail to get
my son up for school.
Part of me wants to stay home and spend the
day in bed and the other part doesn't want to
use a sick day.
Of course I'll go in.
Worse comes to worse I'll come home early.
Two more "Sopranos" DVD's from NetFlix were
waiting for me in the mail box with I got home
yesterday so I started dinner, a load of laundry,
then laid down on the living room floor with my
head on a pillow and continued my journey through
the third season before going to bed at 9pm.
I don't like the series quite as much as I did the
"West Wing", but outside of the violence, it is very
much worth watching.
Talked to the girls upstairs in the office about my
tattoo in the making and still get a kick out of the
fact that the office manager, the most respected
woman up there, has three, she's in her early
60's and got them last year.
Another younger woman has one on her lower back
and a third gal wants one but hasn't gotten it yet.
Oh, and of the five women up there, all ages, 4 color
their hair because they are either gray or going there
rapidly.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get better soon, and don't sent those germs across the wire.
Post a Comment