Didn't feel well Wednesday, or yesterday, and it followed
me to practice at Emrick last night.
Not only was I low on "Go" juice, I wasn't in a very good
mood either.
Oh well, some days in rains on the outside, and others on
the inside.
Great thing about weather and health issues, you can count
on them to change, given time.
Late in the practice I hooked up with the fast pack for a
few laps and after that spent another handful of laps getting
as low as I could without messing up my balance.
Cracks me up that what feels so low, isn't very low at all.
I look at my reflexion in the first floor office windows
when I pass by and they tell the real story, not the one
my mind makes up.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment