Thursday, August 2, 2007

Life Is 99% Maintanence

Drive, work, drive, sleep, drive, work, drive,
sleep.
Repeat.
Drive, work, drive, skate, drive, sleep, drive,
work, drive, sleep.
Repeat.

Life's not that boring but pretty much.
Then, there are my dogs.
They have fleas.
Year before last was a bad flea season,
but last year we were flea free all summer
and didn't miss the thrill of flea baths,
flea drops and flea bombs...
When our dear, sweet, loving dogs pass
over from this world to the next, from old
age, I am going to stay pet free until I
pass over from this world to the next.
I swear to God I will.

Yesterday morning the "new", less than 3
month old upstairs AC unit died, wailing
like a dying walrus on it's way out.
My budget is in a tight phase, so going
straight out and buying a new one isn't
an option.
Recruiting every fan we own once I got home
from work, I didn't sleep horrible last night,
but it was an oven up there until the outside
air cooled things down, sometime in the wee
hours of the morning.

I'm being offered a new part time position at
work and I'm not whole heartily sure I should
take it.
More money than filing but it won't near be as
flexible, and will tie my Saturdays down.
How long do I really want to work six days a
week...

No comments: