Thankfully the heat/humidity wave
broke sometime last night and when
I came downstairs this morning I
turned the living room AC off and
opened all the windows.
What a welcome relief..
There won't be any excess heat or
humidity for the next few days and
as is to be expected, the ESS race
this Saturday out at Trexlertown
will be blessed by Mother Nature
once again.
This week I've been working an extra
2 hours after my normal workday so
I can cover my filing obligations and
take off most of Saturday for the race.
There will be a much anticipated 50k,
and the top dogs will be strapping on
time chips to keep track of their laps.
Not me, I'll be sticking to the 10k
distance and seeing if I can repeat
or lower my time from the last one.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment