With the skies dark, and the threat
of a downpour immanent, I made a
quick phone call to check the status
of practice.
It was still a go, but I decided not
to.
Instead I stayed home, fed the washer
and dryer, went out, picked up a fast
food dinner for my son and started in
on a Deadwood DVD.
Deadwood is an HBO series, not near as
good as The West Wing, but for a western
it holds it's own and more.
The cursing is shocking at first, but
you get used to it and come to realize
it is part of the lawlessness of the
time period and location.
Later I got on the slide board for a
fast 1 minute x 3, and spent 5 minutes
on the NordicTrack.
Don't know what else it works but that
X-country ski machine works the peaches
out of your lower legs.
Tonight is movie night and it's up to
my son to pick between Harry Potter
and the Simpson's..
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment