Besides spending sometime on the slide board, doing
my PT exercises and using a foam roller, I really
did take a rest day on Memorial Day.
First things first, I put our American flag into
it's holder on our front porch and silently remembered
all those who have served, and serve, our country in
uniform.
Then I did a small bit of weeding, which always bothers
my back if I go too far with it, and spent most of the
day on the patio, reclined in a lawn chair, reading.
Ahhhh....bliss....
Took a nap later and that was blissful too.
Do I really have to return to work today???
:(
Tom, from "Tom's Reconditioned Appliance Outlet",
arrived in the early evening, with a helper, my
replacement dryer in the back of his work van.
I'd already moved the old one aside, and swept the
basement area they'd be working in.
Very nice guys!
Not only did they spend well over an hour setting
up the "new" one, but they put in new vent hose,
balanced the feet, and carried the old one out and
took it with them.
I couldn't have been happier :)
Now we have a gently used, pre-owned commercial sized
dryer, that's in very good condition, and that doesn't
squeak!
When our 30yr old fridge gives up the ghost someday,
I know who to call.
Tom sells them too.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment