Tuesday, May 1, 2007

May Day

A day of new beginning, where we celebrate the season
of rebirth, that never fails to return after the droll, sparse
days of winter.
Time to shake off the blahs if you haven't already, soak
up the warm sun and breathe in the the freshening air
that is so alive with things to do!
Today PDX comes in to play out the game it sold to the
company I work for, and any misgivings I felt have been
placed aside.
Time to embrace a new way and flow with the river.
I'd drown if I didn't, so call it self preservation!
LOL
Five of my guys are gone, and their lives I can only hope,
will change for the better.
I'm admittedly not big on change if it isn't of my own making,
having my Sun, Moon and rising sign in Taurus it's about
what you'd expect, but I can do this, I can move forward,
or sideways.
My bed situation has finally been put to sleep.
My son stayed home from school yesterday to met the
delivery men who carried the split box spring up our narrow
stairs, and placed them on my bed frame.
They left dirty hand prints all over them, which did not amuse
me at all, but, like my son said, "Mom, you won't see them
again for years".
True, how often do you take your mattress off your box
spring anyway?
So I slept in a normal bed last night, and the first thing I
noticed was that it doesn't squeak every time I move like
the old one did.
Now I'll be a stealth sleeper!

No comments: