Practice last night did not go as expected..
I was off my game.
Should have known things weren't going to
be easy for me when I had to make an effort
to keep up during our five warm up laps.
Hitting the hill loop next, well, I could
feel my body complain from the get go.
Where did the kids ahead of me get their
energy I thought?
Things got ugly quick.The only part of the
night that went fast for me.
Flailing arms, and no knee bend = poop.
Technique was no where to be seen.
Struggled to finish 5 on the hill, and I
mean struggled. When my group of three rolled
out I was toast.
My ears were freezing, I was working on a
headache and after only 2 laps of the small
track..I was history.
The rest of practice went on without me.
Sure,these things happen, but it's been quite
awhile since I've had to bail before practice
was officially over.
After packing up and getting home,I took a
bath and was in bed by nine.
Woke up in the wee hours of the morning with
a full blown, full face headache, and feeling
the way I do now I wonder if I'm coming down
with something.
Either that, or eating mostly junk for the
last week is taking a huge toll on me.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment