It was so strange yesterday to have the radio on
in my office,just like all the other days of the
week, and be more attuned to certain lyrics.
Those of love songs.
Get back Jack!
You mean to tell me, that after one long intense
phone conversation, and one night of waking up in
the wee hours and having "his" name be my first
thought, that I'm, I'm..
I'm what?
So, he left a message on my cell phone last night,
and I listened to it,like one would when you notice
you have voice mail, and then listened to it two
more times in five minutes just to hear the depth of
his voice, that slight tremble of feeling he used to
let me know what he was thinking, you think that
means something?
Nah.
Really.
It doesn't mean a thing..
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment