Was that a hurricane that went through my room last night while
I was sleeping?
Or did the endless discordant dreams I had play havoc with the
outside of my head the way they had with it's inside?
Don't ever recall having such a slurry of images pass through
my minds eye before...
Weird, ten fold.
Last nights dream fest was the grand finale of a weekend full of
catching up on sleep in my effort to fight off some crud that's
going around.
Waking up with a sore throat this morning, I think "sick" is
winning out.
My quads still sore from workouts at my coaches gym Tuesday and
Friday, I considered skipping practice Saturday, but didn't.
I'd missed Thursday's because I wasn't feeling well and was loath
to miss another one.
Was glad I went.
For my skating evolution continues.
Here and there, over the past few weeks, for brief moments, I've
been crossing deeper with my left foot.
I was very aware the first time it happened, as it took me by
surprise.
It was just there.
And then it wasn't.
During our 100 laps Saturday, it showed up again as my coach gave
me his example to follow when he was in front of me in line.
Cross....hold....cross....hold...cross...hold...
I wasn't perfect.. yet it's in there, and I know it.
Cool....
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment