Been a few posts since I commented on anything
having to do with skating, which plays such
a large role in my life.
Of late, I've been slightly more occupied
with my romantic nature..
But, there is a time and place for everything.
Tomorrow is our 1st League Meet of the 2007-
2008 season and though I'm not on fire for it,
I will attend, and likely race.
Getting put of my warm bed at 3am, on a Sunday
doesn't turn me on.
Yet, if I don't, I won't get a place to sit of
my choosing floor side.
No, I'll have to squeeze in between all the
other still sleepy people who are squeezing in
between all the other sleepy people.
Rinks are notorious for their lack of seating.
So general space to move around is at a premium
when it comes time to host a league meet or an
Invitational.
Stepping over or on people who are trying to catch
a few zzz's, or trying to tie their boots up goes
hand in hand with the race scene.
Last night my race wheels came out of storage.
Going to feel freaky being in them again.
Probably fall right on my ass.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment