The one handling my email account is full these days.
I can't keep up with the influx of "winks", "kisses",
and short intro posts from all the guys out there in
cyber dating land that have a lot of time on their hands.
It's not that I'm a "looker", though my Nationals 2007
picture is a hit, it's just that there are thousands of
men, in every state of the union, who are looking for
Ms. Right.
And in countries abroad too.
Anyone for a guy in Saudi Arabia?
Some of the men seem like they'd be down right happy with
Ms. Wrong too.
As long as she was up right and breathing..
As usual, I am behind the times.
Dating online?
I'm not sure it's going to work for me.
With no shared background and just a few typed words and
a fuzzy picture, what can you really know about anybody?
The few days I've been "out there" have been fun, in a
weird way, and it's opened my eyes to a phenomenon I had
no idea was so huge.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment