Thursday, November 15, 2007

Delayed Reaction

Gym night at my coaches house Tuesday and
it was fun seeing everyone and getting back
on track doing some light weight work.
Wasn't sore yesterday but can feel my upper
abs this morning. Those babies haven't been
tender in a Gods age.
"What hurts needs work" wrote some wise sage,
and I guess I need to pay attention to those
parts of my body I haven't been using.

Another area in my life is a bit tender too.
Like the weather, things change.
We can't control the one, or much of anything
else really.
While it was bright and sunny last week, and I
loved every minute of it, I woke to the sound
of thunder today and rain falling, outside and
in...
I've never been a believer in dodging raindrops,
so I don't carry an umbrella.
When it rains I get wet.

So wet it is.

No comments: