That's how warm it was in the house when I
got up this morning.
Burrr!
Leaving my toasty bed wasn't as hard as I
thought it would be, and for the first time
in many, many months I felt ready to get up
when the alarm went off at 5:10am.
Must have something to do with the full week
end I had off from work :)
Outside temp. shows 30, and the weather guy
just warned of a frost advisory covering our
area.
Thinking of frosty..
Rode thirty miles on the Ninja yesterday.
(was rained out Saturday).
50 degrees at 50mph felt cold and perhaps I
am more of a fair weather rider than I thought.
Going to have to work out my layering.
Looks like I might meet some other Ninja 250
riders in the next weekend or two. No one is
very local, but these guys don't think anything
of putting in several 100 miles a day to go for
a ride.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, it could be worse. Just imagine if that were your age!
What's scary Thomas, is that sixty is not that very far away anymore..
Post a Comment