Tuesday, October 23, 2007

EBay

Never thought too much about Ebay until I bought the Ninja.
Now for a 2002, my bike is in really good condition. But, a
loose tie down caused her to fall in the back of the truck
taking her to the shop she was going to be sold through, and
that incident caused a 2x3' hole to be created in her upper
fairing. That, and a portion of the seat cover was scratched
and rubbed through to the foam.
It also didn't come with the owners manual, or the small model
specific tool kit most bikes come with, that fits conveniently
under the seat.
So far I've located and "won" a replacement seat and owners
manual, and will know today if I've won the tool kit I need.
I'm loving Ebay!
This reminds me of the time in my life I was focused around
the equine form of transportation.
There was always a piece of equipment I needed, or wanted,
and I spent much time discussing with other equine minded
friends the advantages or disadvantages of this or that, and
spent countless hours scouring tack shops around the county.
Twenty plus years of that and I had one of just about every-
thing related to riding or caring for a horse. In any weather
condition.
Looks like I'm heading down the same road with my little
yellow gas powered pony...
So, if your looking for something, anything, normal stuff
or oddball, it's probably being sold on Ebay.

PS.
Our coach often comes up with new drills to better his
aspiring skaters. His newest one, has us right pushing
the ends, squatting low, left elbow on left knee, with
chin in hand.
It's a killer!
My legs have been cursing like drunken sailors...

No comments: