Had to laugh!
Riding home on the Ninja Monday, I passed a group
of High School aged girls walking down the opposite
side of a narrow back street in Frenchtown.
Nothing very exciting about that.
The speed limit was 15mph and perhaps I was doing 20.
As I got closer I couldn't help but notice that they
were checking me out.
Huh?
I've never seen that look in a girls eyes aimed in
my direction before !
Poor things..they only saw the bike, the mirrored
helmet, and the black jacket.
When I realized that they were mistaking me for some
hot guy, I turned my head in their direction, which
only intensified their preening. I laughed to myself
and thought of flipping open my visor and waving.
Instead, I let the illusion stand and enjoyed the smile
it put on my face.
I could be their mother, but that's not what they saw.
Why ruin it...
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need a hot guy riding with you and have him wave!
Post a Comment