Our pre-National event is this weekend and I have
only a few things I want to focus on.
Head forward, get low, and have fun!
Now is the time to trust my training, remember I'm
not trying to make it onto the world Team, and to
enjoy my friends.
My position is uncontested so I'm a shoe in to win.
LOL
Still, I hope to race well and I'm looking to take a
few seconds off my lap times from last year.
My knee is fully functional, and though I'm annoyed
that my Doctor did not call like he promised he would,
with the results of Wednesdays x-rays, I assume that
is good news.
I know I have bones like iron,they just don't break.
Personally I'm thinking it's a bruise on the top lateral
part of my right tibia, or something to do with cartilage,
maybe a hairline fracture.
None of with would show up on x-rays.
All I know is that is hurts tremendously, with a
capital "T" if I touch with anything heavier than a
feather.
Yesterday there was some odd cracking and shifting,
and on and off irritation going downstairs, but don't
touch it and I'm OK.
Practice last night was light and fun.
There was only one section were I felt worried, but
it passed. and I'm thankful that the worst of my after
crash trauma is over.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment