Missing the email our coach sent to cancel
outdoor practice because of rain,I arrived at
Emrick to sunny skies and an empty parking lot.
Well, it wasn't completely denuded of skaters,
John R, was there, sitting in his car, looking
out into the empty space around him, wondering
as I was, why no one else was there.
A quick call set us straight on the situation
and John took off to eat and I booted up and did
6 miles.
There was alot of road traffic which was surprising.
Didn't take long to realize it's a drag skating
by myself, and that I depend on our groups dynamics
for more than one thing.
Anyway, I've been concerned about my left Achilles
which has bothered me, along with the outside of
that ankle, since I twisted my leg in a fall several
weeks ago indoors. Even stopped using the slide board
because it seems to make it worse.
Online yesterday I learned that Achilles issues can
stem from tight calf muscles so I started stretching
them several times a day along with my back.
Woke up this morning and it felt a tad bit less sore
so maybe that's the way to go.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
PVC地板橡胶地板
PVC导电地板活动地板
运动地板
橡胶楼梯踏步
橡胶盲道
彩绘地面彩绘壁画
高强耐磨地面
压模地面环氧自流平地坪
地板公司PU球场
EPDM球场跑道地毯
云石google左侧优化
深圳google左侧优化
网络营销服务
网站优化网站优化建设
google左侧推广
google左侧排名
深圳石材石材公司
石材产品大理石
砂岩艺术面
石英石花岗岩
透光石岗石
微晶石仿砂岩
文化石仿古木
人造石深圳人造石
洗手盆水晶石
石材家具马赛克
石材阶梯影雕
石材雕刻园林石
石材拼花板岩
环氧地坪http://www.mmm1mmm.com
Post a Comment