Took two trucks, one a ladder, and the professionals
that man them, to get the flames under control, but
because of their diligence, and skill, not all was
lost in the conflagration.
After an investigation, the incident, was determined
to have been an accident, not arson.
With the ground dry as it was, (we'd had no rain for
weeks), conditions were ripe for a flare up.
All it took was one little spark..
Some stuff got singed, and it took hours for the smoke
to clear, but nothing major was damaged.
God bless Firemen!
..and the cute hats and pants they wear...
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What exactly was on fire?
Sorry..too much of an inside joke I guess..
The "Chess" post was just the tip of some rather "heated" feelings I expressed else where.
I was all fired up about what, I thought, was a sudden change in my relay partner 6 weeks out from Nationals. So hot, that I had flames coming out my nostrils :O
Lucky me, I know some firemen :)
PVC地板橡胶地板
PVC导电地板活动地板
运动地板
橡胶楼梯踏步
橡胶盲道
彩绘地面彩绘壁画
高强耐磨地面
压模地面环氧自流平地坪
地板公司PU球场
EPDM球场跑道地毯
云石google左侧优化
深圳google左侧优化
网络营销服务
网站优化网站优化建设
google左侧推广
google左侧排名
深圳石材石材公司
石材产品大理石
砂岩艺术面
石英石花岗岩
透光石岗石
微晶石仿砂岩
文化石仿古木
人造石深圳人造石
洗手盆水晶石
石材家具马赛克
石材阶梯影雕
石材雕刻园林石
石材拼花板岩
环氧地坪http://www.mmm1mmm.com
Post a Comment