It's done.
Yesterday afternoon, (I was surprised how long it took)
I decided to stop being so concerned about what happened
last Wednesday morning.
Worrying about it, or future possible occurrence's, doesn't
serve me.
Fact is, it makes me miserable.
Ten plus years ago, I had to pull the truck I was driving
over when the vision changed dramatically in my right eye.
Along with that, I was extremely tired, thought I was going
to pass out and seemed to be slurring my "inner" speech.
My son was with me, and not wanting to scare him, I sent him
off to play in a school yard playground while I laid down on
a nearby bench for 25 minutes.
I was scared and concerned then too.
Days later at the Doctors office he told me,
"Well, if it happens,it happens".
Have a stroke that is.
Or, it could have only been a visual migraine episode.
He was right.
If it happens, it happens.
Till then, as the Buddhist's say,
"Chop wood, carry water".
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment