Well, it's not like I haven't been here before.
And the feeling of un-happiness that comes with the
mental, and hence emotional location, is familiar.
Simply put, without goals to keep me focused, I am
like a rudderless boat.
Oh, the triangles of cloth are hoisted, I tack this way
and that across the open water.
But with no clear target to point towards, after doing
what I consider my duty, is done, I flounder.
For there is nothing to contain the rest of me.
The left over part.
Nothing to measure myself against, nothing to strive
for.
And I need that.
I need to push against my walls, moving inch by inch
into uncomfortable places to...to what?
To remind me that I am not an inanimate object?
Not a stick?
Not something or someone to stay forever in one one place,
in one form?
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment