Thankfully when I put my skates on last night
and stood up, I felt that "deep in my boots"
feeling right away.
For the first time in 3 weeks :)
While my right leg still has a tender bump along
the outside of my shin, the major bruising and
soreness I've had is almost gone.
Woo! Hoo!
It wasn't perfection when I rolled onto the
floor, but it was 95% compared to pre-crash.
During relays I was leaning again on the ends.
What a palatable sense of relief I felt when I
realized that the floor and I were working together
again!
Ate dinner too close to practice though and fought
the urge to vomit all during that portion of practice..
Never again!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you're getting your groove back! It takes time for the bruises to heal, including the ones inside your head.
Post a Comment