Feeling better every day and quite thankful about it.
Was very happy to get out on the Ninja out last night
for a few miles despite the 34 degrees it read down on
the bank clock :)
First order of business was at the local gas station to
get air in my back tire. The connector on my bike pump
only works in the front. Can't get it attached in the
back. Eventually will have to buy something that does
works on both wheels.
Saturdays fiasco with shifting the 250 shows that no
matter how much you think something is right, you can be
wrong about it.
I remembered the gear pattern,(after a mere 5 weeks or
so off the bike), completely opposite of what it is, and
couldn't conceive of it being anything other wise.
To the point of believing my bike was broken.
Talk about being thick headed and short sighted.
A lesson learned..
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
After not being on my bike (as in bicycle) for several weeks, I have to figure out which lever is upshift and which is downshigt. Of course I usually figure this out going uphill when I shift into a higher gear! Glad Ninja is in good health (and you too).
Post a Comment