This cold is kicking my butt..
Skipped practice Saturday because I was lightheaded and
woozy.
Went to bed early that night, slept seven hours, got up,
and four hours later went back to bed and slept another
five.
Didn't think I had it in me to make Sunday's practice but
did anyway, because that's what I do.
Thankfully I felt OK once I was on the floor, at least in
the beginning.
We were doing a 100 lap warm up with catch the pack, and
the third time I went out to catch called me to task.
My HR shot up, I broke out into a full body sweat, and it
felt like the top of my head was going to explode.
I rolled off the floor and had to lay down for a few minutes
to recover..
It wasn't long before I re-joined the pack, but I regretted not
being able to make the full 100.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment