Only non annoying remnants of the cold/crud remain so
physically and emotionally I'm back on normal footing,
which is a huge relief.
You have your health and let me tell you, if you don't
already know, you have everything.
Went for a 4 mile walk over at Lehigh yesterday morning
where they have cross country tracks laid out around their
athletic fields. Good stuff but little did I expect that
it would work my hamstrings and lungs.
The fresh air did me good and I thought of getting the
Litespeed out as soon as the temps warm up a bit.
The Ninja is broken which I discovered when I went to go
for a ride Saturday.
Lucky me, she decided to stop shifting a block from home
so I was able to get back and put her in the garage with
out a major hassle.
What is a hassle is I don't know what's wrong...and I really
wanted to ride on the warmer days this winter.
So it goes..
Practice was decent this weekend, floor is tight,race wheels
are on, which works you in a different way.
It was a surprise to see we were having a whole Team practice
Sunday.
Found out when I walked in the door, as did several others.
Made for a nice long pace line and we had a handful of different
kamikaze skaters buzzing by for catch the pack.
Roanoke, a big invitational, is next month and those who are
going are prepping for it.
It's always good to see everybody.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment