Friday, January 11, 2008

Less Blah..

Slept last night without any over the counter medication,
much to my relief.
Forgot to set my alarm though, so this was the only
morning I've ever been thankful that the dog barked to go
out and woke me up from a deep sleep.
Didn't turn the light out till after 11pm, which is too
late for me..guess last nights practice revved me up.
The rinks newly coated floor looks beautiful :)
Russ C. did a fantastic job on it!!
And if the heat wasn't broken, and so had been on, it
would have been tighter for our first go, but no one was complaining.
Race wheels were in abundance, and top speeds were up
several notches.
Last night I felt sad that I won't be going to the major
races with everyone else this year..
Started thinking about what I could replace it with.

No comments: