Seems I'm missing practice right and left
now.
Last night was outdoor at Emrick but I was
still recovering from what I think might have
been a bad Sunday night supper of left over
fried rice.
Fried rice with little shrimps in it..
That night I was in the bathroom more than
my bed and at work Monday I was basically
worthless.
It really kicked me in the ass and when I
got home I laid down and slept for two hours
dreaming of the most bizarre things and even
bizarrier combinations of people I know doing
outlandish activities :O
Must have been the shrimp..
My intestines are still gurgling but mentally
I'm on a higher note, and I'm thankful to be
in recovery mode.
Indoor tonight.
What will our coach, who is ever planning for
his Teams betterment have in store for us??
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment