Monday, April 21, 2008

Ahhhh...Choooo!!

It's got to be a cold :(
Otherwise I wouldn't feel like an elephant
was sitting on my chest or be hacking up
crud out of my lungs, right?
Ended up in bed after Saturdays double practice.
Handled 2 hours of indoor OK, and the very
beginnings of outdoor, but with my HR pegged at
160 in the pace line, which is my indoor sprint
number, and it taking an abnormal amount of time
for it to drop back down during a break, I knew
I was dealing with more than just "tired".
Crack!
Still, it made me feel old.
Wait..
I am old!
Sunday I slept in, ran some errands, took another
2 hour nap and went to bed early.
Hope to have a handle on it now.
I have a busy training week ahead, with an outdoor
clinic this weekend.
It's one I'd like to be healthy for.

No comments: