Saturday, December 22, 2007

OK

This afternoon I'm skipping practice so I can go out on
a date.
And I'm feeling a bit guilty about it.
But, I'm going anyway.
Seems I have knowingly walked in to the front door of a one
on one relationship.
There were two weeks between our first and second date, this
afternoon will make the third, so that's not running/galloping,
into it right?
Dating in midlife is similar to thirty years ago, except I have
thirty years of living and memories that come with me.
Some things are the same though.
What should I wear?
These jeans or those khakis?
Long sleeves or short?
My hair?
Gel, no gel?
These earrings or those?
God!
Have I forgotten how to kiss?
What if he wants more than I'm ready to give?

1 comment:

Shelly said...

LOL
I say jeans, longsleeves, gel, these earrings, and kissing is like riding a bike.....you don't forget how to kiss! Have fun.