Got together yesterday with friends and family over a table
heaped with good food and drink, and had a great day :)
Hitching a ride to the festivities and back, I was able to
enjoy a few glasses of red with dinner, and was feeling fine
by wine in no time at all.
lol
It's my favorite way to spend Christmas day, and I truly
enjoyed catching up with the people I don't see that often.
Back to work today, and I am looking forward to it.
Having six days off was simply wonderful..
Got a lot done, got a lot of rest and going back on a three
day work week is the way to go!
Five days off skating and I can't wait to get back out on the
floor.
I miss it.
Making plans for New Years..
MM,MM,MM..
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment