There was a long pace line at practice last night, with
a handful of skaters from other teams joining us.
The more the merrier!
And it was a relief to get moving again. I was beginning
to feel like a lazy slug with so much time off.
My wheels found the floor slick, and I felt the need to skate
cautiously, so no passing even when the opportunity presented
itself.
With my right knee still bruised and sore, and my left MLC
iffy, I'm not taking any chances for now.
Woke up with my lower right back gitchy, but it's just from
non-use and then use.
It will pass.
All in all, even though Nationals is out of the picture for
me in 2008, I believe I'm going to kick it up another notch
this season.
Might not ever be the best, but I will be a damn sight better
than I was when I started out.
LOL
Talked to my son last night about me dating.
After it just being him and I for eight years, it was important
for me to know just how he was feeling about the changes in my
life.
Getting it out in the open was the right thing to do and now I
can move forward with a clear mind.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment