Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Company Benefits

Lucky me!
Everyday I get paid to work out.
But few people where I work know about this
perk.
With a 10lb dumb bell in my office,(I brought it
from home), when there are lulls in my day, I do
bicep curls and such.
Today I found a foot high plastic "chute" box,
(a decent sized container that small automotive
parts are shipped to us in), and figured it was
plenty strong enough for me, at 130lbs, to use
as a plyo-box.
Put it upside down on the non-skid carpet in my
office, and volia!, I'm doing plyometric jumps.
Woo! Hoo!
The one small section of clear wall space by my door
has just enough space for me to place both hands on
it at shoulder height, and putting my feet out behind
me so my body is at a 45 degree angle, I can do the
"punches" I learned about during my short stint with
Velocity Sports Performance.
And every time I needed to go up to the second floor
office, which is several times a day, I sprint up as
fast as my arms and legs allow.
Good stuff!
And I get paid to do it :)

No comments: