Monday, February 26, 2007

Pennies

Every morning I get out of bed with a pain free back is
money in the bank.
It might be stiff, and a little sore, but even that is lessening.
I can sneeze now without a 5am lower back seizure.
Good stuff!
With working all day Saturday, yesterday was busy with
errands and backed up household chores.
The parking lot at the local Giant was packed and I thought
perhaps I'd missed the news about Armageddon.
Usually I don't grocery shop on Sunday, but obviously the
rest of my town does.
More than likely it was on oncoming snow storm that had
folks freaked out and running for a gallon of milk.
Well, I can wait in a checkout line with the best of them.
Skipped our 4pm practice.
A rest day was called for, if you call everything I
accomplished rest.
There was no guilt about it.
Sometimes you need a break.
Weight training tonight, and it will be my first visit to
our coaches basement gym.
Looking forward to it.

No comments: