What do these numbers have in common?
They were displayed on the face of my alarm
clock this morning, when I woke up, but didn't
have to get up.
This has been going on for almost a year, and
though occasionally I do sleep straight though
the night, it's like winning a unexpected prize
in the lottery when I do.
Stayed a few hours after work last night to file
and it's getting easier as I get more familiar with
how the number sequences are laid out.
After an hour I get in the "zone", and my
subconscious zooms in on the location of the file
I need before my eyes focus on the numbers running
up the side of the file jacket.
I'm becoming a filing zombie!
This past weekend I splurged and bought a MP3 player.
It had proved a pain at times in Roanoke to handle
the bulk of my CD player before my races and I
noticed many skaters there had IPod's or the like
hanging around their necks or in hand.
Since all I wanted was something to play my
tunes, I didn't spend a bundle, and I'm satisfied
with the one I picked up at Radio Shack.
I still have to figure out how to transfer music
to it but the IT guy at work, Joe D. , is going to
show me how today.
He is super in helping non-tech people out even if
it isn't work related.
Once I get ear buds to my liking, I'll be in heaven :)
Music is such a mood/energy enhancer for me..
Like doing doing speed without any of the bad side
effects.
On the way home last night I felt the weight work
of Monday in my triceps and a few other places.
To be expected I suppose with the length of time
I've been away from a gym.
Coaches opens tonight at 7pm and I'm looking forward
to getting back on the slideboard and working on my
technique.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment