What goes down must come up.
I reminded my self of that little saying last week
when I was feeling low.
Didn't work any magic then.
There are the times when words can turn your mind
around, and set you up on a different track.
And there are times when you just have to live in a
uncomfortable place for the time being.
Kicking and screaming doesn't change your situation.
No matter how much energy you put into it.
It was my turn at the bottom of the wheel the past 10
day, and the only way out, was to wait it out.
Not good for me or the people around me, but it's the
way I am wired.
God didn't want this model to be able to hide behind
a false smile, so if I'm feeling it, there it is, in
plan view, for the world to see.
For better or worse.
It can be bad..
There is no hiding behind a social mask.
I don't own one.
Man, there have been so many times when I wished with
all my heart that I could paste a look on..
Often the best I can do to rein things in, is walk away.
How often I have used that tactic...
Well, the good thing is the worst is over.
I have mourned the passing of a way of life, like a
death in the family.
It wasn't pretty, real grief isn't made for TV.
Time to appreciate that life's wheel is always turning,
and for now I'm on the up swing.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment